International Marketing & Communication Manager Paris, FranceJuly 23, 2018
Do well by doing good. Join us in the fight against obesity.
Allurion Technologies is a rapidly growing medical device company building innovative solutions to fight obesity. With thousands of patients treated in +10 countries, we need driven, innovative, and creative individuals to help us solve this world’s leading epidemic. We’re headquartered in Boston, with offices in Paris, France, and Dubai, UAE.
The company was founded in 2009 on Harvard’s campus, with the goal of building alternative options to treat and empower millions of overweight and obese patients. We developed, manufacture and market the Elipse™ Device, an innovative weight loss therapy. Patients typically lose 13-15kg over the four-month course of device therapy, which does not require surgery, endoscopy or anesthesia. Search Elipse Balloon online or visit our website www.allurion.com for further information.
Allurion has raised substantial funding from investors and awards to support a world-class team of +60 people. The talent and dedication of the people working at Allurion makes everything we do possible. If you’re passionate about having an impact on accelerating obesity treatment and improving patient care, we’d love to hear from you.
Benefits: Meaningful, groundbreaking work / Brilliant colleagues / Accelerated career & learning curve
The International Marketing and Communication Manager is responsible for building our brand both toward healthcare professionals and consumers by developing our B2B2C marketing and communication strategy internationally and creating world-class content on all supports (digital, print, video, etc.). Passionate about creating inspiring and creative content, you will manage the creation and deployment of all Allurion communication materials at an EMEA level, in 13 geographies, from strategy to execution. We are hiring for people who will not only develop new strategies to accelerate Allurion’s growth but will also drive their execution to deliver results.
- Be a leader in building our brand from marketing product roadmap to execution, including all aspects from design brief and requirements specification, partners selection, regulatory validation, deployment in the field
- Work closely with top management and sales team to develop a marketing products roadmap prioritization by identifying healthcare professionals and consumers needs
- Proactively identify and prioritize new communication opportunities and marketing supports for the Elipse device
- Own the development of a B2B2C multi-channel marketing strategy that includes the development and implementation of
– B2B tools to empower of sales team to improve account acquisition and development: visual aid, leave behind, congress booth design, symposium presentation, healthcare professional webinars, direct marketing and LinkedIn advertising and retargeting to prospect accounts, etc.
– B2C tools to develop consumer awareness, education and conversion: marketing materials, patient case studies, patient clinic merchandising, online advertising, etc.
- Develop compelling product positioning and messaging that differentiates Allurion from competitor offerings both toward health professionals and end consumers
- Develop inspiring testimonials from former patients and physicians, using videos and any other support
- Native English skills, ideally fluent in either French, Spanish, Italian or Arabic
- Bachelor’s degree or Bac+4/+5; graduate in communication/marketing/journalism or strong demonstrated interest in the field
- Significant experience in communication/marketing, in the beauty/weight loss/consumer health industry with a demonstrated track record
- Ability and interest to work in a fast growing company and changing environment; Health innovation & industry enthusiast
- Gifted storyteller, communicator and brand builder; with a confident, creative analytical mind
- Self-motivated, able to work in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude
- You’ve worked with video content and helped develop some yourself
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive with attention to detail, efficient at multi-tasking and work independently
- Strong organizational skills with impeccable execution
- Team player with a good sense of humor
- Bonus: if you have design skills (Photoshop, Indesign, etc.); experience in digital marketing
- A challenging mission with the opportunity to make a meaningful impact with your work
- A fast-growing environment with multiple career development opportunities
- A young, friendly and ambitious team whose main objective is progression, be it personal or within the company
- An international working environment, between France, the US, the UE and the Middle East
- Compensation at market levels based on prior experience
Please send your resume, and a few lines on why you would be a great fit for our team at: HR@allurion.com
Allurion is an equal opportunity employer.
PLEASE NOTE: We are not using agencies to fill this opportunity.