International Product ManagerFebruary 1, 2019
JOB LOCATION: International / Paris, France (+remote work)
Are you looking to launch a breakthrough technology and save patients’ lives within a fast-growing team? Then Allurion is the place for you.
Allurion is a med-tech startup based in Boston (R&D), with its commercial headquarters in Paris. We developed the Elipse Balloon, a breakthrough weight-loss device to treat obesity, the fifth leading cause of death in the world. Within 4 months of treatment, patients lose on average 13 to 15kg without need for surgery, anesthesia, endoscopy. We successfully raised a Series C funding of ~$30M and are growing rapidly. We launched commercial operations in 2016 and are now present in 15 countries in Europe and in the Middle East. We’ve treated around 10,000 patients as of December 2018 and we are continuously expanding.
We are looking for a talented User Experience Manager, who will lead the development of a 360 patient experience ecosystem, which includes a smart digital scale and a mobile app. The User Experience Manager will oversee and develop the digital patient journey, and lead projects to accelerate and improve users experience. You’ll be at the intersection of the growth and marketing team, IT team and Customer Care team, reporting directly to the Head of Growth and Marketing.
What you will do
- Build, execute and manage the patient user experience by collecting feedback from different sources and using internal data such as our market and competitive knowledge:
– Lead: Define scope of future updates and upgrades of the mobile app features and website to enhance user experience
– Identify and develop additional features or products to improve the Elipse ecosystem to increase value and provide a consistent, frictionless experience across all platforms
– Implement multiple A/B testing scenarios to create and define the best performing landing pages (specific to personas through user research and data)
- Partner with development teams and creative agencies to lead all phases of feature conception, design, testing and feature roll out in the market
- Be the day-by-day contact for user stories and product design questions
- Be an advocate of simplicity, style, beauty, utility, and customer centric design in every discussion and development
- Participate in creating a content development strategy
Skills we are looking for
- Native English speaker (speaking either French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, or German is a plus)
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in product design/management, digital project management or related function
- Previous experience building a weight loss or fitness app / platform / program
- You are extremely proactive, curious & rigorous, with the ability to own various projects at the same time
- Good awareness of the digital / e-commerce / startup environment; being a health innovation & industry enthusiast is a plus
- Someone who’s fun, ambitious but humble
- Self-motivated and well-organized, able to work in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude
What we offer:
- An innovative and challenging experience in a fast-growing U.S. healthtech startup
- An opportunity to play a key role in the early launch phase of a meaningful product
- An international scope, with teams in the US, Europe, Middle East & growing
- An opportunity to have a flexible working environment, where you can work remotely
- An enthusiastic and ambitious team based in Paris and Boston that will support you and help you grow your skills
- Participation in the highest level of corporate decision making process
- Send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you!