Practice Development Manager – Saudi Arabiafévrier 1, 2019
Are you looking for a hands-on experience in a fast-growing team and learn entrepreneurship by launching a breakthrough technology? Then Allurion is the place for you.
Allurion Technologies was founded in 2009, during Samuel Levy’s and Shantanu Gaur’s second year at Harvard Medical School, when they began to rethink popular perceptions of overweight and obesity. After more than 6 years committed to R&D and 2 years after commercial launch, Allurion is transforming thousands of lives around the world with the Elipse Balloon, the revolutionary weight loss device developed by the company.
Today, Allurion retains the original vision of its founders: to help people realize their full potential with innovative, scalable products that enrich their lives safely, effectively, and affordably.
The main purpose of the Practice Development Manager is to partner with a selective pool of high potential accounts to drive sales using highly effective training and marketing methodology.
The Practice Development Manager has general responsibilities for all aspects of customer relationship management & sales revenue within the assigned territory.
Geographies we’re hiring in: Spain, UK, UAE, Saudi Arabia.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Pre-planning sales calls and maintaining efficient time & journey management skills to ensure maximum customer contact and highest level of customer service, thus ensuring sales quotas are met/exceeded.
- Implementing methodology to ensure effective patient journey management from first enquiry through to consultation to treatment to repeat business.
- Audit of the account performance based on set KPIs and benchmark versus market research.
- Audit of the account performance based on set KPIs and benchmark versus other practice performance.
- Define action plan leveraging on available practice development tools (patient data base management, website audit, direct marketing, email marketing, patient events, staff training and incentive, mystery shopping, PR, online/digital advertising, referral program, B2B partnership with other influencers)
- Providing clinical training to key accounts through educating the key accounts regarding the indications, contraindications, and safety of company products, and how they fulfil the needs of the customer.
- Build rapport throughout all levels within key accounts through onsite visits to provide training, presentations to effectively guide staff through sales and marketing techniques, seeking continuous improvement on previous sessions, benchmarking against sales & marketing data from the key account.
- Supporting and helping to facilitate the execution of regional training workshops and tradeshows within the territory and area.
- Completing administrative responsibilities including periodic business plans, weekly expense reports, up-to-date account profiles, and customer database.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of the industry and competitive products.
- Developing and maintaining supportive, productive and effective relationships at all levels within the organization.
- Participating in industry-related trade shows/meetings
- Maintaining compliance with all applicable quality and regulatory guidelines as an integral part of business operations.
- Maintain consistent communication with senior team members on all matters related to the territory and region, including accurate forecasting.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and represent the Company with high integrity, ethics, honesty, loyalty, and professionalism at all times.
- This position requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.), or equivalent experience.
- 4-6 years of demonstrated success selling medical products (or other closely related products) or services to physicians and/or other health care providers. Preference for direct customer experience with the plastic surgeon, bariatric surgeon, aesthetics/dermatology audience.
- Experience with consumables selling is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with all levels of employees. A good command of the English language is required. Native or business level language appropriate for the assigned territory is essential.
- Demonstrable experience of effective & profitable key account management.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive communications and technical presentations to physicians, management and/or large groups.
- Ability to thoroughly understand and communicate the attributes and qualities of Company products using professional training, sales & marketing skills.
- Positive attitude and passion for working within the field.
- Ability to use word processing and database applications, and various software programs such as Excel and PowerPoint.
- Valid driver’s license issued by the state in which the individual resides; good driving record. All sales employees are required to drive a personal vehicle for company business. This vehicle is to be in good condition and well maintained.
- All requirements described in the company’s Automobile Allowance/Reimbursement Policy are to be met at all times.
- Ability to travel adequately to cover territory including overnight stays, attend tradeshows, and corporate and training meetings.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid business conclusions.
- Ability to read technical and clinical literature and documents and extract important concepts.
- Responsible for performing all duties in compliance with FDA’s Quality System Regulation (QSR), ISO13485, the Canadian Medical Device Regulations, and all other international regulatory requirements with which the company complies.
- Send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you!